We closed the abstract submission
- Original and unique presentations in various surgery fields are solicited from applicants in any fields.
- Only one abstract per applicant will be accepted.
- The Congress President reserves the right to accept/reject submitted abstracts. Such decisions may be based on factors such as presentation style as well as presentation field.
- Approved abstracts will be published in Japan Surgical Society publications and on our website.
- Submission to International Sessions.
Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length.
1. Individualization of surgical procedure for upper advanced gastric cancer
4. How we can indicate and perform challenging surgical procedures for advanced rectal cancer. (ISR, TaTME, LLND, TPE）
12. Optimal surgical treatment of aortic arch aneurysm to improve long-term outcomes
8. How we can indicate and perform minimally invasive surgery for invasive pancreas ductal cancer in the real world
13. How we can present surgical strategies in liver transplantation as the commonly acceptable treatment of choice in this decade in our country
- Abstracts are accepted only through online registration via this website.
- To avoid problems due to website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend early registration.
- Your abstract registration number and password will be required if you wish to modify registered data. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that for security reasons, inquiries on passwords will not be accepted.
- Inquiries on the Call for Presentation Abstracts
Congress Secretariat Office of the 123nd Annual Congress of the Japan Surgical Society
c/o Congress Corporation
Onward Park Bldg.,3-10-5 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8276
Phone: +81-3-3510-3701 Fax: +81-3-3510-3702
For those wishing to apply for the travel grant, please proceed to abstract submission on theTravel Grant page.
Acceptance/rejection of Abstracts
Information on acceptance/rejection will be available online. Announcement dates will be posted subsequently.
Please note that personal information provided for registration will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 123rd Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society. Personal information is protected with the required security measures.