All abstract submissions must be registered online via this website. For details and to apply, go to the Call for Abstracts page on the English website.
Call for Abstracts
|We closed the abstract submission|
Applications for Travel Grants
The Japan Surgical Society encourages young surgeons from other countries to submit papers on clinical studies and basic research in the International Session (Oral Presentations or Poster Session).
- Young surgeons or surgical residents (who do not have Japanese nationality, and aged 40 and under at the time of abstract submission) working or training in countries other than Japan are eligible. (Study abroad is ineligible.) Only one abstract per applicant may be submitted.
- Presentations at the Congress will be given in English.
- Abstracts must be 250 words or less. Please note that you cannot complete registration if your abstract text contains more than 250 words.
- The amount of grants will be ¥100,000 for Asian countries and ¥200,000 for countries outside Asia, with free Congress registration. Nippon Travel Agency will help with arranging accommodation and travel.
The 120th Annual Congress of the Japan Surgical Society Travel Desk
c/o Nippon Travel Agency
Nissei Yokohama Onoecho Bldg, 4F 6-81 Onoecho,
Naka-Ku, Yokohama-City, Kanagawa 231-0006 Japan
TEL:+81-45-641-9604 FAX: +81-45-651-0072
- The Congress President reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted presentations.
- Applicants must take responsibility for obtaining the visa required to enter Japan.
- Recipients of travel grants will be announced individually by December, 2019.
Congress Secretariat Office of the 120th Annual Congress of the Japan Surgical Society
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F, 1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0013, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3508-1214 FAX: +81-3-3508-1302