Call for Abstracts
|We closed the abstract submission|
- Original and unique presentations in various surgery fields are solicited from applicants in any fields.
- Only one abstract per applicant will be accepted.
- The Congress President reserves the right to accept/reject submitted abstracts. Such decisions may be based on factors such as presentation style as well as presentation field.
- Approved abstracts will be published in Japan Surgical Society publications and on our website.
- Submission to International Sessions.
Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length.
Conversion surgery for initially unresectable gastric cancer【International】
Indications and limitations of radical sublobar resection for non-small cell lung cancer【International】
Cutting edge and future perspective of liver transplantation in Japan【International】
Treatment of intestinal failure in childhood, updated【International】
Change of multidisciplinary cancer treatment from Immuno-Oncology【International】
The approach and implication of innovative surgical/local therapy for breast cancer【International】
The role and validity of fenestrated/branched stent grafts for the treatment of complex aortic aneurysms【International】
Indications and outcomes of salvage surgery in the multidisciplinary treatment for T4 esophageal cancer【International】
Surgical decision making for gastroesophgeal junction cancer: approach, lymph node dissection extent, and reconstruction【International】
Laparoscopic major liver resection, short and long term outcome【International】
Therapeutic approach for locally advanced colorectal cancer【International】
Treatment strategy for"redo"femoro-popliteal occlusive disease【International】
Advantages of Robot-assisted surgery for upper GI cancer【International】
Surgical treatment for local recurrence of colorectal cancer【International】
Surgical indication and its'limit for valvular heart disease in the elderly【International】
Surgical technique and outcome for local advanced pancreatic cancer【International】
- Abstracts are accepted only through online registration via this website.
- To avoid problems due to website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend early registration.
- Your abstract registration number and password will be required if you wish to modify registered data. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that for security reasons, inquiries on passwords will not be accepted.
- Inquiries on the Call for Presentation Abstracts
Congress Secretariat Office of the 120th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F, 1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0013, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3508-1214 FAX: +81-3-3508-1302
For those wishing to apply for the travel grant, please proceed to abstract submission on theTravel Grant page.
Acceptance/rejection of Abstracts
Information on acceptance/rejection will be available online. Announcement dates will be posted subsequently.
Please note that personal information provided for registration will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 120h Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society. Personal information is protected with the required security measures.