|We closed the abstract submission|
- Original and unique presentations in various surgery fields are solicited from applicants in any fields.
- Only one abstract per applicant will be accepted.
- The Congress President reserves the right to accept/reject submitted abstracts. Such decisions may be based on factors such as presentation style as well as presentation field.
- Approved abstracts will be published in Japan Surgical Society publications and on our website.
- Submission to International Sessions.
Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length.
- The best procedure for esophago-gastric junctional cancer【International】
- Technique and rationale for extended surgery of colorectal cancer【International】
- Assisted circulation therapy for severe heart failure【International】
- Front-line respiratory surgery（transplantation, robotic, and extended surgery）【International】
- Treatment strategies for triple-negative breast cancer【International】
- Lymphnode dissection for pancreatic cancer ―Current status of dissection margin and plexus dissection ―【International】
- Management of sarcopenia in the perioperative period【International】
- Abstracts are accepted only through online registration via this website.
- To avoid problems due to website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend early registration.
- Your abstract registration number and password will be required if you wish to modify registered data. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that for security reasons, inquiries on passwords will not be accepted.
- Inquiries on the Call for Presentation Abstracts
Congress Secretariat Office of the 121th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F, 1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0013, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3508-1214 FAX: +81-3-3508-1302
For those wishing to apply for the travel grant, please proceed to abstract submission on theTravel Grant page.
Acceptance/rejection of Abstracts
Information on acceptance/rejection will be available online. Announcement dates will be posted subsequently.
Please note that personal information provided for registration will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 121h Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society. Personal information is protected with the required security measures.