Call for Abstracts
|We closed the abstract submission|
- Original and unique presentations in various surgery fields are solicited from applicants in any fields.
- Only one abstract per applicant will be accepted.
- The Congress President reserves the right to accept/reject submitted abstracts. Such decisions may be based on factors such as presentation style as well as presentation field.
- Approved abstracts will be published in Japan Surgical Society publications and on our website.
- Submission to International Sessions.
Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length.
1. Surgical treatment for liver metastases of various cancers【International】
3. Minimally invasive surgery for lung cancer【Video･International】
5. Tecqnique for colorectal cancer【Video･International】
6. Current status and perspective of aortic valve repair in the elderly- sutureless valve or TAVI 【International】
9. Regenerative medicine for pediatric surgery【International】
10. "Artery First" Approach for resection of pancreatic cancer, the clinical benefit for the long-term outcome 【International】
12. Laparoscopic surgery for advanced gastric cancer【Video･International】
13. Tecqnique of revascularization for Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery【Video･International】
14. Optimal surgical treatment for breast cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy【International】
2. the surgical treatment for adult congenital heart disease【International】
3. Neoadjuvant treatment for the lower rectal cancer【International】
4. Surgerical treatment for elderly patients with lung cancer【International】
5. Timing of surgry in multimodalyty treatment strategy in upper GI cancer【International】
6. The envaluation and significance of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in breast cancer【International】
13. Long term complications of the acute aortic dissection treatment【International】
4. Taking advantage of the big data for clinical trial 【International】
- Abstracts are accepted only through online registration via this website.
- To avoid problems due to website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend early registration.
- Your abstract registration number and password will be required if you wish to modify registered data. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that for security reasons, inquiries on passwords will not be accepted.
- Inquiries on the Call for Presentation Abstracts
Congress Secretariat Office of the 119th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society
c/o Congress Corporation
3-6-13 Awajimachi Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0047, Japan
Phone: +81-6-6229-2555 Fax: +81-6-6229-2556
For those wishing to apply for the travel grant, please proceed to abstract submission on theTravel Grant page.
Acceptance/rejection of Abstracts
Information on acceptance/rejection will be available online. Announcement dates will be posted subsequently.
Please note that personal information provided for registration will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 119th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society. Personal information is protected with the required security measures.