Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts
We closed the abstract submission
- Original and unique presentations in various surgery fields are solicited from applicants in any fields.
- Only one abstract per applicant will be accepted.
- The Congress President reserves the right to accept/reject submitted abstracts. Such decisions may be based on factors such as presentation style as well as presentation field.
- Approved abstracts will be published in Japan Surgical Society publications and on our website.
- Submission to International Sessions.
Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length.
Symposium 1 State of the art coloproctological surgery【International/video】
Symposium 2 Multidisciplinary treatment for locally advanced esophageal cancer【International】
Symposium 3 Laparoscopic gastrectomy with D2 lymph nodes dissection -knack and pitfalls-【International/Video】
Symposium 5 Current status and future perspectives on artificial heart therapy in Japan【International】
Symposium 6 Resection and reconstruction technique for advanced lung cancer invading trachea or bifurcation【International/Video】
Symposium 7 Precision medicine-bench to bedside-【International】
Symposium 9 Current status of living donor liver transplantation【International】
Symposium 12 Breast surgery for getting the best result【International】
Panel Discussion 2 Function-preserving surgery for upper digestive tract and its physiological assessment【International】
Panel Discussion 6 Reconsideration of neoadjuvant therapy for esophageal cancer【International】
Panel Discussion 15 What is the best choice of the third conduit for CABG?【International】
Workshop 2 Surgical strategy and liver regeneration for hepatectomy -bench to bedside-【International】
Workshop 3 Safety and feasibility in laparoscopic hepato-biliary-pancreatic surgery【International/Video】
Workshop 8 Significance of neoadjuvant therapy for locally advanced low rectal cancer【International】
Workshop 9 Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and conversion surgery for advanced gastric cancer【International】
- Applications are accepted only through online registration via this website.
- To avoid problems due to website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend early registration.
- Your abstract registration number and password will be required if you wish to modify registered data. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that for security reasons, inquiries on passwords will not be accepted.
- Inquiries on the Call for Presentation Abstracts
Congress Secretariat Office of the 117th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society
c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.
Daido Seimei Kasumigaseki Bldg. 14F, 1-4-2, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0013, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3508-1214 FAX: +81-3-3508-1302
For those wishing to apply for the travel grant, please proceed to abstract submission on the Travel Grant page.
Acceptance/rejection of Abstracts
Information on acceptance/rejection will be available online. Announcement dates will be posted subsequently.
Please note that personal information provided for registration will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 117th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society. Personal information is protected with the required security measures.