All abstract submissions must be registered online via this website. For details and to apply,go to the Call for Abstracts page on the English website.
Call for Abstracts
Travel Grant is closed We appreciate your kind interests in the congress
Applications for Travel Grants
The Japan Surgical Society encourages young surgeons from other countries to submit papers on clinical studies and basic research in the International Session (oral presentations).
- Young surgeons or surgical residents (aged 40 and under at the time of abstract submission) working or training in countries other than Japan are eligible. Only one abstract per applicant may be submitted.
- Presentations at the Congress will be given in English.
- Abstracts must be 250 words or less. Please note that you cannot complete registration if your abstract text contains more than 250 words.
- The amount of grants will be ¥100,000 for Asian countries and ¥200,000 for countries outside Asia, with free Congress registration.JTB Central Japan Corp. will help with arranging accommodation and travel.
The 115th Annual Congress of the Japan Surgical Society Travel Desk
c/o JTB Central Japan Corp.
GLOBAL MICE Department
1-17-19 Marunouchi Naka-ku Nagoya 460-0002 Aichi JAPAN
- The Congress President reserves the right of acceptance or rejection for all submitted presentations.
- Applicants must take responsibility for obtaining the visa required to enter Japan.
- Recipients of travel grants will be announced individually by December, 2014.
Congress Secretariat Office of the 115th Annual Congress of the Japan Surgical Society
c/o Congress Corporation
Sakae-Daiichiseimei Bldg., 2-13 Shinsakaemachi, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0004