Call for Abstracts
We closed the abstract submission
- Original and unique presentations in the various surgery fields are solicited from an open field of applicants.
- Only one abstract per applicant will be accepted.
- The Congress President reserves the right to accept/reject submitted abstracts. Such decisions may be based on factors such as presentation style as well as presentation field.
- Approved abstracts will be published in Japan Surgical Society publications and our website.
- Submission to International Session
Abstract should not exceed 250 words in length.
International Session 1. Pancreatic surgery
International Session 2. Liver transplantation
International Session 3. Breast surgery / Endocrine surgery
International Session 4. Pediatric surgery
International Session 5. Colorectal surgery
International Session 6. Hepato-biliary surgery
International Session 7. Cardiovascular surgery
International Session 8. Thoracic surgery
International Session 9. Upper gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Applications are accepted only through online registration via this website.
- To avoid problems due to Website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend early registration.
- Your abstract registration number and password will be required if you wish to modify registered data. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that for security reasons, inquiries on passwords will not be accepted.
- Inquiries on the Call for Presentation Abstracts
Congress Secretariat Office of the 114th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society
c/o Congress Corporation
3-6-13 Awajimachi Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0047, Japan
Phone: +81-6-6229-2555 Fax: +81-6-6229-2556
For those who will apply for the travel grant, please proceed to abstract submission on Travel Grant page.
Acceptance/rejection of Abstracts
Information on acceptance/rejection will be available online. Announcement dates will be posted subsequently.
Please note that personal information provided for registration will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 114th Annual Congress of Japan Surgical Society. Personal information is protected with the required security measures.